Monday, March 31, 2008

More challenge talk.

A friend in the food service industry told me that I'd have a harder time then I think trying to get the subshops to add my own cheese. After reviewing his thoughts it made sense. I too still hold a food handlers license and if approached I would probably tell them that they can add their own cheese after I make. We don't have cheese waivers. I couldn't put it on the sandwich for safety reasons not for customer service reasons. Shops are required to keep meats and cheese at a certain tempeture or out of the danger zone. Putting unknown cheese on a sandwich is a liabilty.

So I'm trying to figure out what to do with the challenge. I want to keep it but I don't know how to score it. Customer service, or health issue. Maybe there is a right answer to this question.

No comments: