Friday, March 7, 2008

Introduction.

I'm always talking about the search for the perfect sub, or the hunt for the heavenly hoagie, greatest grinder, superior sandwich, or perfect pita. So I decided to blog about my adventures in sandwiches. My friends say it's a silly idea that will bore anyone that attempts to read it, but this isn't your average food review. It's more an inside look and based on my knowledge of working at a deli style sub shop and working as a sandwich artist. I'll throw in some fun stories, great recipes and the things you really didn't want to know about the fine art of sandwich sculpture.

My goal is to provide one new sandwich review a week. and scatter random recipes, thoughts, and fun post in between. Some insider info, deal alerts, and pictures of my meals. The first few posts will be an introduction and a few lessons about the art of sandwiches which are not as fun but will be information need later. Trust me there is a payoff.

Also some information I have is older information or can vary from one franchise to the next, so I invite others to correct me if I happen to get something wrong, or if something has been updated.

No comments: